Thursday, December 16, 2010

Week 13 & 14

Week 13: My birfffday week :)

Craig spoiled me by letting me throw a party and getting me an espresso maker (that I've only been bugging him about for... like ever) there was a lot of excitement in that week. Craig let me get a new tree. A bigger one. We bought decorations and lights (had to go back to the store because we underestimated our tree) and decorated it before December ***gasp!!***. But since it was my birfffday week, I was receiving cards and gifts and my cards and gifts ALWAYS have a home under the Christmas tree. He got a lot of crap for it from work, but they just don't understand! mean-ol' non-December-birfffday people. I think we even keep the Christmas tree up til Sammy's birfffday if we can help it. Craig got his home entertainment system with only 5 speakers because our apartment's too small for the 7 speakers our receiver allows.

Anyway, it was a good week for us.

Week 14: aah!

We didn't necessarily have a bad week, we just didn't have a good or productive week. Frustration was heavy and the monotony of going to work, coming home, eating, sleeping, going to work, etc was really bothering us. It happens every now and again when we just have nothing to occupy our attention for a little bit too long and then we bug each other in our small apt. We signed another year on that, so toooo bad!

I also had my first PAID photoshoot on Friday. Right after I saw a terrible looking/sounding accident. I cried for a day or two after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment