Monday, January 9, 2012

Countertops Before and After

Here's some pics of the before and after of Kitchen Countertops (Week 1 of 52 weeks of Organization). Some of the before has lots of after cooking stuff... though... it was sitting around for a while before I took the pics... oops! ;)


Before!


 ooops! :)



Mailing station... another lovely mess







that was from lunch. haha. there's an espresso machine behind it too.










ewwwww... this has been bothering me for a while










Our dish soap










hand soap










                                                        under the sink loveliness


did I say lovely?


yay







 After!









 so this fell off, so I'm going to think of something else. I'm going to try again before I start using old kleenex boxes











I modge podged the color :D blue and pink.











1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! Everything looks so great! I'm going to start working on my counter tops and sink today. I love, love, love the mason jars! Please tell me how you made them. And please tell me it is okay to copy you!

    ReplyDelete