Monday, November 29, 2010

Week 11--a week late

I'm a hardass. with everyone except Craig. I learned that it takes a lot of dedication and mind power to be a girl. Or act like a girl. Or try to communicate with girls. I grew up with boys for the first 10 years of my life, I get along with boys easier. I love to play games and trash talk skill. Sure, the girl part of me enjoys some gossip and talking. But I only enjoy just enough to hit the edge of Craig's tolerance, which happens to be mine.

Anyway... it's hard to relate to girls. Guys are easy. Straight forward. Hardly any emotion. I can deal with hardly any emotion. Because that means I don't have to show emotion. It sounds like blasphemy to girls, but I like it. I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything since I'm comfortable  in that element.

The reason why I bring this up is because I get a little.... ..... frustrated when I'm assumed to be a girly girl. But there's not much I can do aside from insulting to point that out. And I don't want that either.

Anyway... Whatev.

No comments:

Post a Comment