Monday, November 8, 2010

Week 9 and 2 Months

This weekend tested how far I was willing to go to make Craig happy while staying sane. I think I passed that limit this weekend.

I won't say what I did to pass that limit, but just that it was the worst thing I've ever had to do in my life. And I don't think I could do it again. And it's not even the worst thing I could have done.

Part of me wishes that what we had to do ends up not working. Because if it were me, I wouldn't have done it. It's a payback to Craig for making me do it. Which I hate. But I don't think he realizes how far out of myself I had to go. And that I only did it because of him. To make him feel better.

My heart hurts. I want to cry all the time. I'm being such a girl right now and I hate that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment