Monday, November 1, 2010

Week 8 : Sweetness

This weekend may not have been one of my proudest moments, but it helped me realize something about Craig. Though I know he does, he showed me on Saturday and Sunday that he loves and cares about me.

We went to a Halloween Party on Saturday evening.. and without realizing it, I had 8 shots of Vodka in my 4 screwdrivers without really eating. I really didn't realize I'd had that many. Which is exactly what happens when you get wasted. haha. But Craig helped me to the bathroom and sat with me a couple times to make sure I was alright. I felt bad so I kept sending him back to play.

He kept asking if he should take me home, but that would have to leave the party himself, I kept saying no. And then when we did get home, he helped me in to the shower, kept checking on me to make sure I stayed awake in the shower (didn't happen, I love sleeping in the shower. lol) and didn't drown. When I got out and went to the bed, he tucked me in. He had put a water bottle on my pillow so I had that through the night. So cute. :)

Anyway, that's my hunny :). So sweet. Let me relax and be slow all Sunday, laying in our bed (on his side). He made me dinner and got me drinks. Oh boy.. I heart him!

No comments:

Post a Comment