Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Week 16 -- busy busy busy

I don't think we've been so busy before. It felt like the week before our wedding, without the nerves. I was trying to finish up all our homemade gifts, pack, laundry, repack, hope to hell we didn't leave something important like: a gift, undiebears, chargers, etc. And make sure our kitties would be well cared for while we were gone. Of course we knew they would be, but we're worry warts sometimes!


We flew in to Seattle Thursday night after work. It was so friggen cold!!!!! We left Sacramento at 54 degrees and arrived in 44 degree Seattle weather. Talk about a crappy trade. The flight only takes an hour and a half. We did think that maybe we were being overzealous about calling Seattle's weather out, but by Monda, it was snowy. Which means it was even colder.


Craig spent Christmas Eve with his parents and I picked up Sammy and took her to meet BFF at the HP Exhibition in Seattle. They had so many props from all the movies they've released so far. Hermoine is the size I was in highschool. Harry is smaller than Ron it bulk. But still. It was pretty friggen cool to see it all. We couldn't touch or take pictures of anything. EXCEPT! We could pick up rubbery mandrakes by the ears and they'd scream at us. Thinking back, I should have passed out. hehehe. That would have been funny.


Christmas was.... chaos. We started out with my mom's at 6am (yes, 6am). Finished up around 8am then went back to Craig's house to have Christmas with them. At about 11am I finally got in the shower and did my makeup in the car on the way to Julie's. We got there at about 12 and ended up being sooo hungry. We hung out there for a while then went to my dad's for th rest of the night...

Like I said, busy

No comments:

Post a Comment