Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Week 17: More Chaos

Man, I'm so late...

So week 17.... We stayed in Seattle that week. Missing our kitties more and more. It snowed a bit for us, but I still made it to work every day. I liked being in that office. It felt really nice to be in a clean office with a clean bathroom. The office I'm in down here is in the front part of the warehouse and the bathroom is between the office at the front and the warehouse... (98% of the building). The 3 stalls are shared by at least 100 women and it gets really disgusting. If I didn't drink so much water during the day, I wouldn't use it at all.

Anyway,

The week went by way too quick. We had our old friends and their girlfriends over at Craig's parents to party for New Years. We had a great time. Talked, played games, just got reacquainted with our old friends. Craig did get the chance to hang out with them before then, but that was a guy's only thing and though I missed them, it would have been inappropriate and "unfair". Though it was great to catch up with them all, I must admit, I'm glad we aren't so close. There's way too much drama surrounding the girlfriends and I'm happy to not be a part. Craig said he's happy too because I would be an absolute terror if I got involved. As it is, one did try to start drama (drunk drama) and I just didn't want anything to do with it.

We went home Sunday morning and were so happy to see our kitties!!! Craig cuddled with them all day. It took a little bit for Isis to remember us, but not too long. She had definitely gotten fatter. So we got her back on her diet and started chasing her around for exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment