Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Week 5

Babies on the Brain

Yes and No (to your question you haven't said out loud yet).

This week.. 2 babies were born in my family. It's scary, happy for them, weird, and I guess a little neat. It definitely makes me think.

One thing I find myself doing is being super super freaked out for them. Since I'm at the age of babies... at least in my family. Lets see... my mom would have had Jason and I already.. or at least be preggers with me. Julie had Brandon (or been preggers). My cousin is... 20? and she just had hers Wednesday morning. And I'm pretty sure everyone else would have been preggers by now.

I'm just glad Craig and I are way too selfish to want to try now. I guess, we're not that selfish since most of the things we have planned before kids, is to make their life better after we have them. Build a home, start my own business, maybe invest in some other businesses, learn and invest in stocks, save money... buy new cars (at least 1 new now, so that it's old and we won't be sadface when it gets dirty later. haha). So, we're semi to mostly selfish!

No comments:

Post a Comment