Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Month 1

Week 4

Still feels like dating!!! Nothing feels changed. We've been married officially for 30 days. over the course of 30 days.... We just feel like normal. Our world hasn't been shifted. We don't feel this special link to each other that you just can't get while dating. I just don't feel it. Even when we fought while dating (it got rarer and rarer as we got older), we still didn't think of the break-up option. We knew that wasn't even a possibility. I mean, I feel bad that I didn't have a more giving or prosperous family to help me like his family did so we could be rolling in dough, but we both don't care. My family is what they are. Insane, crazy, looney, and completely involved in each other's lives. His family is disciplined, older, small, and completely involved in each other's lives. I couldn't ask for anything better.

Which reminds me, I was going to get a degree in something, but we decided that the only thing that could help me be a better mom would be to take some early education classes. I won't take them, though I may take some photography classes. But anything I quit my job to go do, is not going to help me be a stay at home mom. I won't be working at a 9-5 job, bringing in a lot of money. I will find other things to do so I can help bring in some cash for Craig and I and whatever kids we have. But it was really important to me to be a stay-at-home mom more than anything else. So, I won't even consider getting a degree until after my kids are in college too. And by then... what jobs could I get afterwards when I'm all crusty and old??

Anyway. I wanted to post some pictures for our three week project... but it's now moved to 3 weeks and a couple days. We have to return our original bedding because it wasn't what the picture showed. And then we bought different sheets because the other sheets we got only work with the original duvet set.

But our bed is epic! I LOVE it!!! absolutely love love love it. It's huge, and imposing, and comfy! aww, so nice :D. I've been sleeping all through the night. I only had to crack my back the first night. It's so great. Love to sit on there and watch shows... or read... or... just lay there. lol. :D

Craig didn't like it at first.. but Rogue comes up more often now. She loves her heights! And since our bed is waist high, she loves it. She can sit at the head or in the middle and Isis has no clue she's up there. Isis jumps better now, not high enough to jump on Rogue's kitchen counter perch, but high enough to jump on the bed frame then up on the bed. So awesome :D

Next weekend I'll post some pictures!!! :D HOPEFULLY! As long as the new bedding works. lol. ugggghhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment