Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pre The Deiterings September 2nd, 2010

Chaos begins: Thursday, September 2nd, 2010
My mom, Jimmy, Sammy, Jonathan and Sevi arrive. Craig got to stay home and clean before they got here.

I went to work, then afterwards, I went to the airport to pick up Craig's brother (surprise for craig). My mom made Craig go to REI with Jonathan and Sevi. Jonathan pretending to look for a vest while Grayson (craig's brother) and I got home and tried surprising Craig for his bachelor party.

*sidenote* Craig doesn't like surprises, so he was torn between being excited and plans. *end sidenote*

Grayson steals Craig! I tried to be happy so he can leave happy and get excited!

that night, they met up with his lifelong friends: Kyle, Alex, and Tyler. I believe they went to play blackjack that night.

Back at home, we went shopping and my mom got a new really adorable dress. I also made my family go eat at Chicago Fire (my favorite restaurant).. and they loved it :D

Later that night, Sammy helped me with the card box, etc etc. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment