Monday, September 20, 2010

Week 2

This was such an emotionally charged week.

It started with excitement. Then went to depression. Then excitement. Then depression. Just in one day.

I guess that's what I get for being a passionate person. It's both good and bad. Good when it's excitement, bad when it's depression. Sounds bipolar. But I don't hate on people when I'm depressed. It's just turned inward.

So by the middle of the week I started getting better. Craig helped a lot. Plus, I was FINALLY starting to get over my 2 weeks of sickness. Craig and I started doing P90X.... ... I want to kill the disc. It's so tough. The best part of the video is that the guy says that if you can't do any more, take a break. My favorite thing to do while exercising :D. Plus, Craig doesn't get on me for pausing for a bit since the leader-guy says we can!

We also got approval for vacation and bought our tickets to visit home :) (sorry, can't say when on here, it's the Internet, where bad people roam. Ready to rob us blind if we let them)

Friday I braved Babys R Us and a few baby sections in cheap-o places like Marshalls and Ross. I walked in excited, and as soon as I saw everything in there... panic attack ensued. I'm not expecting, I was trying to find cute stuff for a newborn photoshoot next month. I had a nightmare that night from it, where no one would pay attention to me and Craig wanted babies and was so upset that I didn't want to. Well, I definitely don't want a baby. That much is apparent. But the good thing is that Dream Craig is not like Real Craig. Real Craig is just like me. No babies for a long time.

After my scare at Babys R Us, we went to the new Buffalo Wild Wings in our old town we lived in Cali and it was pretty nummy! One of our friends is obsessed with the place and since it just opened there she REALLY wanted to go. Good thing it was nummy :D! Not good enough to go every single week like she said she's going to do... but nummy enough for once a month?! Or every other month.

Saturday we decided to look for a new bedroom... everything. New mattress set, new bed set... new bedding. Oh boy are we spending a lot. We decided to get the extra luxury line of Stearns and Foster. And we moved our decision from upgrading from a Full to a Queen, to upgrading to a California King. We went home and measured our room to make sure it would work. It'll barely fit!!

The reason we decided to do the Cal King is because we would have to re-buy everything when we buy a house... and we highly doubted that we would have the money to do that after putting a huge down payment on a house. So! We will cramp it for a couple years. :D We went to several furniture stores on both Saturday and Sunday and priced out every little option. Since we are having to get rid of 1 desk and our sofa in our bedroom, we only have room for a bed and 2 nightstands, so we went to Target and picked up 3 2drawer and 1 cubby-hole thing for our shoes to move our drawer clothes that are in the bedroom, to our walk in closet. Craig LOVES it because it looks cleaner in our closet now.

So, we dedicated this whole weekend to a new bedroom. :D Even though when we came home from our last try on Sunday Craig said he would prefer not to do it all, he changed his mind at 9pm that night, he was just so tired. So! The search is back on!

I did a lot more pictures for Justin and Saranade's wedding. I HOPEFULLY am going to be done VERY soon! So I can start on downloading on a CD and do the book. I keep buying movies (the $5.00 and 4-$9.99 kinds) so I don't get super bored while editing.

I gave a couple people at work business cards for free photography.. To build my portfolio! It was awkward. I asked Craig for help on trying to set up the business licensing and stuff too. He was really sweet and got right on it. So hopefully!!! by October I'll have a business license (eeek!) and a business plan and terms and conditions and invoice and all that junk... and a general theme of how I want my business to look. I dunno. I'm excited, and extremely nervous.

Okay, that was week 2 of Craig and Amber Deitering! Still no marriage license yet, but our emergency officiant did get the revised one.. he said he signed it and it's in the mail to Sac County, but it does take forever for mail in sucktown. It's very confusing for me to figure out what I should be signing. I can't legally sign Deitering I don't think, but then if I sign Andersen and the license is backdated, then that means it's not valid. ugh. so confusing! I just can't wait to get the license, change my social security information and then finally my license (next week for that!! eeek). Alright.. thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment