Saturday, January 4, 2014

Q & A A Day

January 4th, 2014

The best part of today?

This is probably about to get real sappy... 

I missed seeing this little girl and her mom while I was up in Washington.
  











Don't misinterpret my words though. I loved hanging out with family and getting to the point where I was almost annoying to them again. I just really missed her (and her mama-Sarah!) like I miss everyone up in Washington while I'm at home in Cali.

We went over to their house and hung out today. Freaking Natalie was already standing so much more steadily than before we left. The very first anniversary of her birth is this Wednesday and I swear she grows up so fast. I usually get to see her AT LEAST once a week. She is such a happy and loving little girl. Let's just say that she is the anti-birth control child and even though it sucks, I love her so much. Even Craig feels it, though he's more macho about it. He says things like "yeah, she's so good that I'm afraid ours are going to be hell".  

After Tilly went to sleep Sarah and I giggled like weirdos together until 11. I know our oldness is showing, but it was some much needed stress relief. Besides, we went over at about 5pm... I feel like kids "these days" do things later in the evening. So really  we were together longer than those youngens these days are with their friends.

Howz about you??? What was the best part of today for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment