Sunday, January 5, 2014

Q&A A Day

January 5th, 2014

What was the last restaurant you went to?

I'm actually pretty proud of myself on how long ago it was since we went out to eat something at a sit down restaurant. I did have Taco Bell just yesterday (the 4th) though... And before that was Subway on the 1st (on the drive home from Washington). However, those don't really count in my mind since one was necessary for substance and the other was probably $5.

For my sister's birthday my dad took her, his girlfriend Ann, and I out to Chinooks in Seattle. It was there I had my first fish taco, and a delicious fish taco at that. Unfortunately I didn't get to eat ALL of it because I stocked up on the biscuits. I have a VERY good reason for doing so though!!! My sister thought the bus boy was very attractive and being the fabulous sister that I am, I tried to get him over to our table as often as I could. Thus, I ate too many biscuits and ruined my dinner. BUT, I won "best sister of the year" award :D

What was the last restaurant you went to???

No comments:

Post a Comment