Saturday, January 11, 2014

Q&A A Day 1/11/14

Today you lost_______.

Today I lost... my ability to eat. My tooth hurt so bad. Today was Tilly's birthday party and I just wanted to eat everything at her party. However... because I need a root canal, I was unable to do so successfully without having to dope up even more on the Vicodin the dentist prescribed me. 

So all the time and effort Sarah put into the celebration Tilly's birthday, was wasted because I couldn't (1) help her (2) truly appreciate it (3) help her escape from the... out-laws. ;p. 

Though I'm sure she completely understands, I still feel lacking in the good friend department. :(

Stupid teeth...

I often (pronounced offen, btw) dream that I pull out every tooth from my mouth. It's an amazing dream when it happens since, all of the sudden, the pain stops. I've had so many teeth problems the past x amount of years that the idea of having nothing there to cause the pain is... relieving. 

Of course, I know I would hurt a lot if I pulled all my teeth out. Not to mention I'd look absolutely ridiculous. However, the "no pain" dream is a wonderful one to experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment