Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Q&A A Day


January 7th, 2014

You are lucky; how so or not so?

Excuse me fake person, but what does lucky mean??? I have never come across this in my life. Well, there actually was ONE time in my 27 years that I had luck.

I think now is a good time to tell the entire Internet world about my one lucky experience. It was the year of "I can't remember but it was a while ago" when my lovely Aunt and I went to Comic-Con in San Diego. By the way, if you haven't been, you MUST go at least once in your life! Even if you're not the nerdy-geek type. We went because my lovely Aunt and I loved this new book that was being turned into a movie and they were going to have the cast there for a panel discussion and a meet/signing opportunity. It was called, Twilight. Very obscure thing that no one knows about, I know. Well, my lovely Aunt and I get into this line that will lead up to someone holding a bag full of raffle tickets that will either be blank or have a stamp on the back. My lovely Aunt went first, because she was hoping to be the one that got it before me. The back of her ticket was blank. I went, grabbed what I thought was one ticket and it was also blank on the back. However, I realized that I had grabbed two instead of just the one, because one was stuck to the other. And as you might guess, since this is a story about my one lucky experience, this other ticket had a stamp on it.

So yes, my one lucky experience has to do with meeting the cast of Twilight and having an autographed poster dedicated to me (well.. any ol' Amber I suppose) from the cast and author of Twilight. I remember Rachelle Lefevre, Victoria in the movie, said to me something like "Hey! We have the same hair! Us redheads need to stick together!"... Uh, heck yeah Rachelle, I'd love to be your BFF. Well, at that time I would have, however, when you get older you start to think things like, "ooo, would we be compatible? Are you cool or a little cray-cray? Because I don't need any drama in my world. Are you going to make me work harder to be your friend? Or can we just be chill? You come over to my house for pizza and beer and I'll go over to your house for movies and popcorn." However, it was an awesome and very lucky experience.

It wasn't the only time I've ever met celebrities either, it was just the first time and where I picked or was chosen to meet them.

Otherwise, you really don't want me at any sporting event for your team or to give you lotto numbers because I will not help your chances of getting what you want.

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment